Routledge has announced free access to 65 journal articles about the ‘financial crisis’.
Politics in Hard Times
A turbulent year for the world economy has resulted in pressure for nations, individuals and the international system.
To aid research in this field, Routledge have compiled 65 free articles under 8 themes:
* Causes of the Financial Crisis
* Financial Crisis Impact and Management
* Regional Focus on the Financial Crisis
* Learning from the Financial Crisis
* The Financial Crisis as a Crisis of Capitalism
* Opportunities Emerging from the Financial Crisis
* Security and Defence in Hard Times
A selection of the best research on politics and the political economy can now be found in one place.
Access this for free at:
or click here