IIT, Delhi: International Conference on EXCELLENCE IN SCHOOL EDUCATION
- EVOLUTION OF EDUCATIONAL THOUGHT AND SYSTEMS
- EDUCATION AND SOCIETY
- INFLUENCES ON EDUCATION
- INFORMAL EDUCATION
- QUALITY IN EDUCATION
- IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON SCHOOL EDUCATION
- IMBIBING VALUES IN CHILDREN
- MANAGING A SCHOOL EFFECTIVELY
- GLOBALISATION OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
- FUTURE DIRECTIONS AND TRENDS IN SCHOOL EDUCATION
- THE TRANSFORMATIONAL TEACHER
Last date of submission of Abstract: November 1, 2009
For submission of Research Papers: November 15, 2009
Intimation of acceptance of Papers: November 30, 2009
For registration for the Conference: December 15, 2009
Conference: December28-30, 2009
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- Only .pdf or .doc files will be accepted for paper submission. All received papers will be acknowledged.
- All papers should be submitted through e-mail
- A soft copy of the abstract not exceeding 200 words should be mailed on or before November 1, 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The authors of the short listed papers will be communicated by November 30, 2009.
- All manuscripts should be in English, typed in MS Office Word in Times New Roman, font size 12 in double space. All tables must be consecutively numbered using Arabic numerals with appropriate titles. Footnotes should be listed consecutively in the text with super script Arabic numerals.
- Manuscripts should not exceed 5000 words.
- Papers should contain an abstract not exceeding 200 words and conforming to the Harvard style of writing or the style of American Psychological Association.
- The cover page should contain the title, abstract of not more than 200 words full authorship, authors’ academic degree, professional titles and e-mail addresses
- A brief resume of author should accompany the abstract.
Publication of Papers: Selected papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings/ edited volume. A CD containing all the accepted papers will be given to the participants.
Registration Fees Before Dec 2, 2009 After Dec 2 2009
Teachers, Principals Rs. 2500 Rs. 3000
For Full time Research Rs. 500 Rs. 750
For Industry Delegates Rs. 3000 Rs. 3500
For International Delegates $ 100 $ 125
The registration fees will include the conference kit, lunch and refreshments on all three days plus conference dinner on first two days. The participants will have to send the duly filled registration form and the demand draft drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi” payable at New Delhi before December 15, 2009.
The registration form is enclosed. The form can also be downloaded from http://www.iitd.ac.in/events/conf.html under the head ‘Excellence in School Education’. Accommodation The participants have to make their own arrangements for stay. The organizers are in the process of tying up with some leading hotels in the city the details of which would be communicated to the participants. Some rooms on twin sharing basis are available at the IIT Guest House at nominal rates. It will be offered on first cum first served basis. Address all Communication to: Priyanka Dewan 507, Department of Management Studies, Vishwakarma Bhawan, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, IIT Delhi, New Delhi-110016 Contact: 011-26591170, +919582337659